UGC NET Admit Card 2021 – With the concurrence of the UGC, both the UGC-NET rounds of December 2020 and June 2021 have been merged by NTA, to be conducted together in CBT mode from October 6-11, 2021. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue the UGC NET Admit Card 2021 in online mode on the official website- https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ . It will be notified later on the website.
Earlier, the National Testing Agency had postponed the UGC NET exam due to the COVID-19 pandemic. UGC NET admit card can be downloaded using application number and date of birth. UGC NET Admit Card 2021 consists of candidates name, exam date, exam venue, important instructions and UGC NET exam all important details related to. Itcarry the UGC NET Admit Card 2021 along with the relevant ID proof to the UGC NET 2021 exam centre is mandatory to. Read this complete article to know more about UGC Admit Card 2021:
NTA UGC NET 2020 Admit Card – Overview (UGC NET Admit Card 2021 – Highlights)
|Issuing Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|how to issue||online|
|admit card Information required to download admit card||Application number and date of birth|
|Details given on UGC NET admit card 2021||Candidate’s nameFather’s nameDate of examinationApplication numberPhoto and SignatureDate of Birth important instructions|
|on test day to carry the necessary documents||Net 2021 Admit cardValid photo identity card|
|number of cities||8 states / UTs 226 center|
|Helpline||address:C-20 1A / 8, Sector 62IITK outreach centerin Noida -201309Tel- 0120-6895200, 0120-3946612|
UGC NET 2021 Admit Card – Important Dates
UGC NET 2021 along with notification of UGC NET 2021 exam dates is released. The exam date contains the important dates information of all the major events. Candidates are advised to check the important dates from the table given below so that no important events are missed from them. However, these dates are tentative and will be updated as per the official announcement.
NET 2021 Admit Card Important Dates
|Online Application Date||August 10 – September 5, 2021 (up to 11:50)|
|Admit Card Date Will BeDate||Informed|
|of Examination for June Session|
|Result Announced||will be|
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2021
UGC NET Admit Card 2021 will be published in online mode on official website. Candidates must check the important steps given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official site – https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
- Click on the link ‘UGC 2021 NET Admit Card’ available on the homepage.
- Enter the application number, date of birth along with the security key as proof.
- Submit the details.
- UGC NET 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download UGC NET Admit Card 2021 and take two-three printouts for future reference.
UGC NET Admit Card login window will look like this –
NTA UGC NET Admit Card will be like this –
Details given in
UGC NET Admit Card 2021 After downloading the UGC NET 2021 Admit Card (UGC NET Admit Card 2021) applicants will get the admit card But all the details have to be verified in sequence. If there is any error in the NET Admit Card 2021 candidates are advised to contact the examination authorities one week before the commencement of the examination. Check the details to be mentioned in NET Admit Card 2021 in the table below:
UGC NET 2021 Admit Card Details:
|Personal Details||Exam Details|
|Roll NumberCandidate NameDate of BirthCategoryFather’s NameGenderApplication NumberPhoto and SignaturePerson with Disability (Yes/No)||Reporting TimeSubject AppliedCenter NumberCenter AddressGate Closing TimingExam TimingShift (1st or 2nd)Important Instructions|
How to Correct Error in UGC NET 2021 Admit Card?
Applicants are advised to review all the information given in the admit card and contact the exam organizer in case of any error in the UGC NET 2021 admit card to avoid any problem on the day of UGC NET 2021 exam. Contact. The contact details of NTA are given in the above table in the same article.
Problems in Downloading UGC NET Admit Card 2021
If you are facing problem in downloading UGC NET Admit Card 2021, candidates are recommended to follow the below mentioned guidelines:
- Access the latest update for your browser.
- Do not use cellular phone to download UGC NET 2021 Admit Card.
- Check your login credentials carefully.
- Do not try to use multiple update windows.
- Try to download the admit card in the morning or at night to avoid the traffic.
What documents will be required to be carried along with the admit card of UGC NET 2021?
Applicants must also bring a photo ID, along with NET 2021 Admit Card, for verification purposes on the day of the test. Applicants must have the same proof of identity which was used to complete the application form of UGC NET 2021. Below is a list of all relevant ID proofs.
- Voter I Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar CardCard
- Employee Identity
- Photo ID Card issued by Central/State Government or Identity Card issued by University/College
- Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority (Mandatory, if applicable)
UGC NET Admit Card 2021 Important Guidelines
- Candidates must read all the instructions mentioned on the NET 2021 Admit Card.
- It is important to use a mask at the NET 2021 exam center to avoid any infection.
- Make sure that the credentials used to download the admit card are the same as those used to fill the application form.
- Students should reach the test center at least 90 minutes before to maintain the social distancing guidelines at the exam center.
- Proper cleanliness and temperature check will be done before entering the examination premises.
- Make sure that the information on the admit card of NET 2021 is in line with the details in the application form.
- Use closed dustbins for used masks and tissue papers.
UGC NET 2021: COVID-19 Essentials
Carry essential items as prescribed by NTA to reduce the risk of getting infected. Students need to carry essential items. List of Required
- Items-Personal Sanitizer (50ml)Also-
- Individual Bottle of Water (Transparent)
- Ball Pen (Blue/Black)
If Candidate Login to UGC NET 2021 What happens if you forgot the password?
If an applicant has forgotten the login password then an option is given by the conducting authority. To get the password back, check the steps given below:
- Visit the official website – https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on UGC NET Login 2021 (UGC NET Login 2021) button.
- Now click on Forgot your Password tab.
- Enter the requested information in the appropriate field.
- This will send the password to the registered email id.
UGC NET Exam Center 2021 While filling the application form of, candidates UGC NET 2021 UGC NET 2021 exam center can search and select the. To avoid a long journey, it is recommended to select the nearest exam center. At the NEET exam centre, the use of masks and sanitizers is mandatory. Check Exam Center List Below:
|City Code||City||City Code||City|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – UGC NET Admit Card 2021 (UGC NET Admit Card 2021)
Question: When will the UGC NET 2021 Admit Card be issued?
Answer: UGC NET admit card will be issued in online mode on the official website. Date not announced yet.
Question: How to download UGC NET Admit Card 2021?
Answer: UGC NET 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded on the official website after login using application number and date of birth.
Question: Is there anything else required to be carried along with the UGC NET 2021 admit card?
Answer: Yes, along with the admit card of UGC NET 2021, candidates must bring a valid ID proof. Failure to do so will not allow the applicants to enter the examination centre.
Question: What will be mentioned in the UGC NET admit card 2021?
Answer: Instructions along with exam time and venue will be mentioned in the UGC NET admit card.
Question: What if there are mistakes in the UGC NET admit card 2021?
Answer: In case of discrepancy in UGC NET Admit Card 2021 must contact the examination authority.
Question: I have not received the hard copy of UGC NET admit card 2020, what should I do?
Answer: The exam conducting body will not send the UGC NET hall ticket through post. The admit card will be available in online mode and you will have to download it using your login credentials – application number and date of birth.
Question: I have forgotten my login credentials required to download the admit card. What should I do?
Answer: You can retrieve your login credentials (application number and password) by clicking on the link “I can’t access my account” present in the admit card download window.