UGC NET 2019 December Session: Want to participate in the NTA UGC NET Exam 2019? Here in this article, you will get to know about all the information about this exam like Notification, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and more other relevant information. this website is entirely based on UGC NET which is now conducted by the National Testing Agency. this exam used to conduct by the CBSE till July 2018 Exam now it comes under the NTA along with some other national level exams in India.
UGC NET 2019 Exam Notification December Session:
The National Testing Agency is going to release the UGC NET 2019 notification on September for December Session Exam. once it will be live on the official website you will be notified and you can check the same info on this website as well because here we are covering all the news about NTA NET Exam related news on this website. Every year a lot of candidates apply for this exam. Around 10 lakh students appeared in the June 2019 exam and the result of that exam is already announced on July 2019.
If you are thinking to crack the UGC NET Exam in 2019 then this is the best time to prepare for it because the exam will be held in December and you have enough time to prepare for this exam. you can try with books, online ebooks, mock tests and a lot of other online resources.
UGC NET 2019 December Session Exam Important Dates:
Here in This section, you can check out the Important dates of this exam. Check out below all the details:
|Event Names||Dates (Tentative)|
|Official Exam Notification||September|
|Starting Date Of Online Application Form||1st Week of September|
|Last Date of Online Application Forms||1st or 2nd Week Of October|
|Admit Card Availability||Before 20 Days of Exam|
|Examination Date||December 2019|
|Result Date||1st Week of January|
UGC NET 2019 Application Form:
As I said before in this post that the Exam Notification will be released in February 2019 you can expect that the online Application Forms will be available from September. you can also check out the official website of NTA regularly for getting all the updates about this exam. there are a lot of new candidates will participate this year in this exam. we are expecting that the numbers will be more than previous years. so there will be a high cut off and you should prepare for the exam from today.
How To Apply for UGC NET 2019:
If you are new to this exam or applying for the first time then I can understand that you really need a guide. here in this post, you will get to know about the steps you need to follow for applying for this exam. so check out below steps for it:
- First of all, you need to visit the Official website of NTA which is: https://nta.ac.in/
- in the home page, you will see a link of “College/University Teaching & Fellowship”
- Click on that Link it will send you to the college exam page
- there you will see a link to the notification
- click on that notification link and you will see an option to apply online
- go to the apply online page and you will see a form there
- now you need to fill the form and submit the fees
- you are done.
NTA NET Exam Application Fees:
You need to know about a few points about the fees and the mode of fees. check out below for it:
- The Fees can be paid via credit card, debit card or e-challan (in cash to ICICI / Canara / Syndicate bank)
- The Application Fees will not be refundable or Transferable in any form
|Category||Application Fees Amount|
|OBC – NCL||Rs 500|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 250|
NET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019:
there are several eligibility criteria. the complete details for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor program are given below:
- For JRF the upper age limit is 30 years as on January 2019
- No Age limit for the Assistant Professor Candidates
- There is a relaxation in the age of 5 years for OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PWD and women category
- There will also be an age relaxation of 3 years for research experience and LLMDegree Holders
- Candidates who have a masters degree or equivalent from a university recognized by the UGC can Apply. (Ph.D. candidates can also apply)
- It is must to have at least 55% marks in the master’s degree (50% marks for the reserved Candidates)
- Appearing the final semester of masters degree candidates can also apply
- There will be a 5% relaxation for Ph. D. degree holders in aggregate marks. these candidates should have the master’s degree examination completed before 19th September 1991
Eligibility For Assistant Professor:
- NET / SET / SLET will be the minimum eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Candidates
- Candidates who passed the UGC / CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are exempted to appear in the examination
- For SET Candidates who passed the SET exam prior to 1st June 2002 are exempted from appearing in NET Exam. these candidates can apply for assistant professor in all over India. Those who have cleared the SET after 2002 are eligible for the assistant professor post only in universities or colleges situated in the state from where they have cleared the SET
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019:
Check out Below the complete details about UGC NET Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- There will be objective type questions in the examination.
- There will be two papers.
- You can choose the language of the paper either Hindi or English.
- Each Question will be of 2 marks.
- There is no provision of negative markings.
|Paper||Total Marks||Total No. Of Questions||Duration|
UGC NET 2019 Syllabus:
There will be 2 papers for each category and the UGC NET Syllabus will be separate for each paper. paper 1 will be of general nature including the teaching/research aptitude of the candidates.
Paper 1 basically tests the reasoning ability, general awareness, comprehension and divergent thinking of the candidates.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019:
The National testing Agency will release the UGC NET Admit Card 2019, 20 days or a month prior to the examination dates. All the candidates have to bring a photo identity card issued by the Indian government along with the printout copy of the Admit card which will be released online.
Remember that you will not be allowed in the examination hall without the admit card and your id proof. and one more thing that you will not get the admit card via post, you can only get it via the official website.